The web world is huge and it is not possible for your blog only to reach out to million users out there. Thus, you must try our content syndication. It is the process whereby you use the third party sites for republishing your content so that you can broaden your reach. It allows you to reach more audience who didn’t had any idea that you existed.
Now, what should you do for content syndication? Go on a syndication spree and promote your content on any random site that comes across? Will that do any good?
First you need to know that all sites do not allow syndication of content on their site. And you cannot share your valuable content with anyone that comes across. Then what should be done for getting good results? Here are few strategies that will help you while you start content syndicating.
Strategies to syndicate content
You should first know who your target audience is. Once you are aware of that look for sites who is in your niche and accepts republished content. The readers should find your content relevant in the website they are visiting or they might not show any interest in them.
Also you can try out different authoritative syndication networks that will help you promote your content as well as your brand. Different methods that can be applied for republishing your blogs, videos, articles, podcasts and images are
- Have partnership with other websites. Your partner websites, who should be one of the top-ranking websites in your niche, must agree to publish your original content as guest post on their site for regular basis or once a time.
- There are many free services available. There are free web content syndication services to whom you can submit your content. Such websites like Hubpages, slideshare and other will help you gain the exposure you are looking for.
- If you are not interested in free services you can go for paid services. You have to pay a certain fee and let your content published on any top ranking website relating to your niche.
There are different content syndication platforms. Some of the free syndication platforms are Medium, Mashable, LinkedIn Pulse, Business 2 Community, BuzzFeed, Quora, Facebook Instant Articles, SlideShare.
There are paid platforms too and they are MailChimp, ARC, Zementa and PRNewsWire for Press releases.
Dos and Don’ts of Content syndication
You will get benefit from content syndication only when the distributors who are positing the content are relevant for your prospects. Thus, you need to be very careful. here are few dos and don’ts to guide you.
- Go for popular and reputable syndication sites and tools.
- Target only highly relevant sites for your industry.
- Social platforms like LinkedIn should be used.
- Do use some free sites.
- Working with sites that has reward structures or sleazy pay.
- Syndicating content without any contracts on the SEO practices.
- Overdoing the publication.
If you follow the above you can find that it is possible to reach more prospects and spread your brand name.
To know more, contact us at email@example.com today.